NYC Goes Three Ways

By summer 2010, the expansion of bike lanes exposed a clash of long-standing bad habits — such as pedestrians jaywalking, cyclists running red lights, and motorists plowing through crosswalks. The old habits exacerbate attempts to expand ways to use our streets; existing disfunction makes change more difficult.

My master's thesis project at SVA focused on one intersection as a case study. The video aims to show our interconnected role in improving the safety and usability of our streets. The campaign is named '3-Way Street' and is made up of a poster series, a video and website.

The website is still under construction while a possible partner is found.

Music: "Peter Gunn" by Art of Noise featuring Duane Eddy, won a Grammy for Best Rock Instrumental of 1986. Available on iTunes.

*******
Update: See 3-Way Street Follow-Up 6/10/11

*******
Update: See A Left-Brain, Right-Brain Disconnect 6/15/11

*******
Update: See 3-Way Street Part of New Approach to Driver's Ed 11/19/2011

3-Way Street from ronconcocacola on Vimeo.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 6/2/2011 1:17 PM Catherine wrote:
    GREAT video! Amazing to watch, but also informative. Incredible that more people aren't killed! The semi that made a U-turn was, frankly, unbelievable. Great job, Ron.
    1. 6/2/2011 1:23 PM RonConCocaCola wrote:
      Thanks, Cath! So funny you comment on the 18-wheeler. It's like, dude...really?
  • 6/7/2011 4:43 PM frankit wrote:
    Ok, so the weird thing is that this is in any way surprising. I talk from the perspective of an englishman, keen cyclist, driver and pedestrian. 'Jaywalking' is legal here and our RTA stats are no worse than yours. Cyclist/pedestrian collisions cause 3 deaths a year in the UK. 1000x safer than travelling by car (approx 3000 deaths per year in the UK)

The red 'collision zone' highlights don't show danger spots, they just show people going to close to each other, that's all. In fact, what you are actually highlighting is that your perception of danger and risk doesn't reflect the actual risk in a given situation. Compare appearances with outcomes and you should find that what we perceive as risky, isn't necessarily so.

That's why we spend so much on countering terrorism (57 deaths in the UK in the last ten years), when urban air pollution (primarily caused by car exhausts) causes 27,000 deaths a year. Which of these two are most people more afraid of?
    1. 6/8/2011 12:39 AM thatgirl wrote:
      if i could fan you, i would. place concern where it need be in order to maximize QOL.
    2. 6/8/2011 9:01 AM Ron wrote:
      Hi Frank. I agree with you. The red flashes perhaps show personal space boundaries more than anything else. But, New Yorkers have a long way to go toward learning to consider other's personal space in our streets. For example, pedestrians do not see bicyclists as 'traffic' (as they seem to do in Europe). This becomes a problem as a city tries to evolve street usage, in our case, adding many more bicyclists.
    3. 6/9/2011 2:35 PM eepok wrote:
      "Cyclist/pedestrian collisions cause 3 deaths a year in the UK..."

You make an odd dichotomy of "death vs. safety.". The concern shouldn't be death, but collisions. How many bike/pedestrian *collisions* are there yearly in the UK? There's a BBC documentary called "Road Rage" (you can find it on Dailymotion) that shows a single school front that's had 7 collisions with bicyclists in just a single year. No one has died, but would you consider those pedestrians "safe"?

Because, you see, collisions cause a wide variety of damage- to person, to property, to schedules, and they even help to trigger knee-jerk regulation of bicycling. As a bicyclist, I hate seeing other people on bikes disregard the rules of the road for their own selfish gain because every time *they* screw up, *all* bicyclists have to suffer through the ensuing anti-cyclist legislation and social response.
  • 6/7/2011 11:46 PM Chris wrote:
    Seriously, you have successfully illustrated what I see when I look out my apartment window. I've not been able to convenience anyone of the stress it causes me, and why I find it difficult to look down at the street most of the time. It took me a long time to figure this out - it's subtle and unconscious. Your clip illustrates the point so brilliantly. I sent a link to all my doubters - and my therapist.

I've actually thought about doing something like this too to make my point - but even thinking about it was too stressful. Thank you!

Did you use After Effects? Nice job indeed!
    1. 6/8/2011 9:05 AM Ron wrote:
      Thanks for your note, Chris. Yes, I used After Effects to create the video.
  • 6/8/2011 8:13 AM David Hembrow wrote:
    Excellently made video. Chaos, which has a cause. The street design is appalling.

There are junction designs over here in the Netherlands which remove all of those conflicts. The simultaneous green for bikes is one example, the unusual design of roundabouts is another.

The result is that clashes between modes are incredibly rare. Due to throughput being high for all modes, the temptation to jump red lights or "jaywalk" is low and in many cases eliminated - primarily by removing the need to stop from journeys made by cyclists and pedestrians.

My colleague, Mark, has recently written about how US junctions are designed incorrectly, and could be improved.
    1. 6/8/2011 11:43 PM David Hembrow wrote:
      I've expanded this comment on my blog, with a fuller description of what could be different.
      1. 6/9/2011 2:56 PM Ron wrote:
        This is very interesting...thanks for sharing! I do think the street design is appalling, but I also think we are stuck with it. The best street design I've ever seen was in Barcelona's Eixample district. But in New York the bad habits have evolved because we are shoved together at 90 degree angles, with the lights turning green for pedestrians and cars at the exact same instant.
  • 6/8/2011 11:06 AM Sunil wrote:
    Hi Ron, really awesome video that shows what happens in the intersection. Can you please let me know how you got the different colors highlighted and/or what software did you use to get this or was it done manually? This will help me a lot as i am trying to do something similar in my town intersection as well.
  • 6/8/2011 1:18 PM LD wrote:
    Great video! I may have missed this, but what intersection is this??
  • 6/8/2011 1:21 PM Andres wrote:
    I agree with you, traffic in NYC seemed to me like a nightmare and I was only visiting!

[Off topic ->] Me ha hecho gracia el nombre de tu blog, cuando estuve allí intenté pedir ginebra con refresco de limón y me dieron un vaso de ginebra con una rodaja de limón jaja ¿sabes si existe alguna forma de pedirlo/conseguirlo?
    1. 6/8/2011 1:41 PM Ron wrote:
      Gracias, Andres!
      La próxima vez puedes pedir 'Gin with Sprite'.
  • 6/8/2011 1:38 PM Ron wrote:
    Thanks, LD. It is Park Avenue South and 28 Street.
  • 6/8/2011 3:29 PM Randi wrote:
    Great video!! Your next video should be of the intersection that is Water Street and Broad Street down here in FiDi. You'd be amazed by the driver/biker/pedestrian foolishness that goes on in that intersection.
  • 6/8/2011 4:01 PM roger wrote:
    I recall seeing a video of an intersection in India which makes this look like a garden party in a meadow.
    1. 6/9/2011 3:18 AM Shrinath wrote:
      Roger,

Yes true. Also depends on the which city you are in. Where I am, it is pretty much how it was in the video. Just that the population density was bigger. Also, add to the mix motorcycles and three wheeled vehicles. For a biker like me, it is a nightmare.
  • 6/8/2011 4:03 PM Smokey wrote:
    What you show is great! What's missing are all the vehicles that run the light - and I don't mean just continuing on through the yellow - but several seconds after the light turns red, after the walk light has turned white.

Also missing are any traffic tickets issued for infractions!
  • 6/8/2011 4:45 PM Dan Griffiths wrote:
    Really interesting video. Having been to NY a couple of months back I've experienced these issues first hand. I love the way you've highlighted the problems in an easy to understand way.

Thanks,

Dan
  • 6/8/2011 4:50 PM Ted Johnson wrote:
    Very well done!

However, I see this as a "glass half empty" perspective.

Consider that this movie is edited, but not sped up. Ron, you only managed to get about three minutes of "bad" behavior. How many minutes or hours did you run the camera in order to cherry pick these incidents?

I've featured your video on http://www.commutebybike.com/2011/06/08/a-second-perspective-on-three-way-streets/">Commute by Bike, looking at it from a more positive perspective.

1. 6/8/2011 5:10 PM Ron wrote:
      Hi Ted...Thanks for your thoughts.
      The video highlights key behaviors that are part of the overall 3-Way Street campaign. The footage was edited to 'cherry pick' these incidents to tie into education on the website. Not meant to be a harrowing video, but rather an edited series of targeted, specific bad behaviors. It was difficult to keep the video to 3 minutes.
      We can discuss over email if you would like...Ron
  • 6/8/2011 6:49 PM Eddie wrote:
    My wife said, after seeing this video, "That's another reason not to visit New York." The choreography in some of the scenes in this video would do a ballet dancer prouder.
    1. 6/8/2011 10:59 PM Ron wrote:
      Please do come! The fact you see it as choreography means you will be fine and love it. Cheers!
  • 6/9/2011 5:12 AM jamessoper wrote:
    Can you reveal if the RTA figures are better or worse after the introduction of the 3way streets? As a cyclist who's only just learned to drive my take is that the greater *perception* of uncertainty and chaos leads to everyone paying more attention. Deaths occur when people switch off.
  • 6/9/2011 5:41 AM poeta wrote:
    Un vídeo buenísimo, que esta semana está en boca de todos aquí en España
    La verdad que asombra que ante tanto caos no haya más problemas, parece haber mucho ciclista y peatón con un sexto sentido neoyorkino.
  • 6/9/2011 5:55 AM nancy gruskin wrote:
    Great job with the video, Ron... Sorry we have not spoken in so long. Have posted the video to the Foundation Facebook page. Please follow me on twitter @safebikingny....
  • 6/9/2011 9:17 AM Juan Carlos I wrote:
    Can you translate this post into Spanish?

Thank you.
  • 6/9/2011 9:25 AM Juan Carlos I wrote:
    Hola,

creo que usted habla español, ¿verdad?

No entiendo muy bien este post por mis dificultades con el inglés.

Me gustaría, si puede, que me explicase de qué se trata el proyecto "3 ways street". No sé si se trata de un proyecto para segregar por vías diferentes a las tres formas de moverse (peatón, bicicleta y vehículos a motor) , o si se trata de demostrar que hay tres maneras de moverse por la ciudad (sin segregarlas por vías diferenciadas).

Sigo leyendo y me parece entender que está diciendo que el vídeo demuestra que los comportamientos de los ciclistas, de los conductores de vehículos a motor y de los peatones dificultan la convivencia aunque la red de carriles-bici haya crecido.

Me da la impresión de que está diciendo que es una dificultad para conseguir la seguridad mientras estos comportamientos sean lo común y que los carriles-bici no consiguen solucionarlo.

¿Es así? o no lo he entendido bien?

Gracias
    1. 6/9/2011 11:00 AM Ron wrote:
      Si, claro Juan Carlos!

Para el verano del 2010, la expansión en la cuidad de los carriles de bicicleta sacaron a relucir la lucha entre malos hábitos tan antiguos como: peatones cruzando de la calle sin prudencia, ciclistas no respetando semáforos en luz roja, y conductores lanzando sus vehículos en cruces peatonales. Estos viejos hábitos dificultan los intentos de expander la manera en que utilizamos nuestras calles; la disfunción existente dificulta los cambios.

La tesis par mi Maestría en la School of Visual Arts de NY se enfocó en una intersección en particular como proyecto de estudio/análisis. Mi vídeo trata de mostrar la interconexión de nuestras responsabilidades en mejorar la seguridad y utilización de nuestras calles. La campaña publicitaria se titula "3-Way Street" (Calle de 3 sentidos) y está compuesta por una serie de posters en las calles, un vídeo y una página web que explica los hábitos antiguos - y como mejorarlos.

La página web aún está en construcción hasta encontrar algún posible socio.

La musica es de un grupo que se llama Art of Noise, y la canción se llama Peter Gunn Theme.
      1. 6/10/2011 5:04 AM Juan Carlos I wrote:
        Me gustaría, si puedes, que me explicases si el proyecto "3 ways street".tiene por objetivo segregar por vías diferentes a las tres formas de moverse (peatón, bicicleta y vehículos a motor) , o si se trata de demostrar que hay tres maneras de moverse por la ciudad (sin segregarlas por vías diferenciadas).

Creo entender que estás diciendo que el vídeo demuestra que los comportamientos de los ciclistas, de los conductores de vehículos a motor y de los peatones dificultan la convivencia en la calle y que la red de carriles-bici no soluciona estos malos hábitos ¿es eso?

Saludos y gracias
        1. 6/10/2011 8:53 AM Ron wrote:
          Buenas tardes, Juan Carlos,

Estoy diciendo que los tres grupos (peatón, bicicleta, y vehículos a motor) tienen que cambiar sus pensamientos para incluir los demás.

El video demuestra que nadie quiere compartir nada.

NYC esta tratando expandir el sistema de los carriles de bicicletas - que es algo muy bueno - PERO porque tenemos malos hábitos antiguos, la transición es muy difícil. La gente se necesita un cambio de mentalidad.

Por ejemplo, los peatones no consideran a las bicicletas como 'trafico' - es algo antiguo y se necesita cambiarlo.

Por ejemplo, las bicicletas no piensan que tienen que respetar las leyes - es algo antiguo y se necesita cambiarlo.

Por ejemplo, los vehículos quieren controlar todas los calles y no quieran compartirlas - es algo antiguo y se necesita cambiarlo.

ETC.

Espero que la intención de  mi proyecto es un poco más claro. El objetivo no es segregar por vías diferentes. Es compartir los espacios públicos que tenemos con un cambio de mentalidad.

Saludos amigo

• 6/9/2011 10:31 AM buccalo wrote:
    This video is so good in showing the unnecessary risky behavior of people I've decided to featured it on my blog: Know the Fundamentals, thanks for making it. It's important to note, imo, that people who take risks are putting others who might be using caution at risk too.
  • 6/9/2011 10:51 AM Jennifer wrote:
    I'm amazed at how many cyclists not only cross at red lights (that is fairly common in Berlin too), but even go in the wrong direction!

Seeing this video has actually left me surprised that there are "only" 4 deaths / serious injuries per day...

Very interesting project choice, thanks for sharing!
  • 6/9/2011 8:45 PM Bicycle Defender wrote:
    These infographics are a great way to show the chaos that we experience daily. Really well done. If only city planners were as good with information design.
  • 6/10/2011 10:04 AM Zvi wrote:
    First of all - what a totally awesome video! Wow. It really does a wonderful job of highlighting the range of *potential* conflicts which occur around us all the time.

My only concern is that you seem to be implying that "better" behavior (ie presumably following the "rules") would increase safety. That is not certain. We arrived at our current situation of large numbers of pedestrians being hit by vehicles at intersections by encouraging the strict separation of road users. This strict separation encourages people to go as fast as conditions permit, and leaves little margin for error. But it is speed which is the primary factor in serious accidents. Simply put, speed kills.

In Europe they are coming to the realization that it may actually be safer to remove signals and to encourage low-speed mixing of people!
    1. 6/10/2011 10:53 AM Ron wrote:
      Thanks very much, Zvi, and very interesting to hear.
      I think in NYC better behavior through a new awareness that streets are being designed for mixed uses would help safety.
  • 6/11/2011 2:40 PM MLC wrote:
    And how many of these drivers, cyclists, pedestrians were on their cell phones and/or texting and totally oblivious to what was going on around them. This is when "too close" leads to accidents, crippling injuries, and death.
  • 6/11/2011 11:23 PM wendell wrote:
    great video! very informative and scary! i'm amazed how that truck made a big u-turn, unbelievable! really?!

excellent job ron! i am fan!
  • 6/12/2011 2:37 AM rumage wrote:
    Hey Ron! I was looking at some of the rude comments that people wrote to you about your video, F@%k them HATERS. I thought it was a great video! Good luck man.
  • 6/12/2011 8:17 AM Gracia wrote:
    Hi Ron,
    My office has weekly meetings on safety. Can I ask your permission to show your video as one of our safety campaigns?
  • 6/12/2011 11:31 AM Mark wrote:
    This reminds me of China. Pedestrians, bicycles, and mopeds have graduated to cars. They drive cars the same way they did the bicycles and mopeds. Pedestrians cross the road by edging into the first lane, and cars bicycles and mopeds swerve around them. When the pedestrian(s) get far enough to the first lane line, the traffic splits around them. The same happens for the next lane. At three lane crossings they make the divider and proceed to negotiate the other direction traffic the same way.
  • 6/12/2011 1:46 PM Jay wrote:
    Dear Ron:
    Congratulations for a great job done!
    Quite often I rode on the front seat of motor coaches and while on the expressways have seen how many crazy things some people do with their cars.
    I know that driving is a necessity (sometimes) if you are living in the city, but, this article gives me the confirmation to keep away from learning to drive a motor vehicle.
    Thanks Ron for a job well done.
  • 6/13/2011 3:15 AM Hawkeye wrote:
    Dear Ron,
    The NHTSA annual reports show that each year about 60,000 pedestrians are struck by vehicles in the USA. Of those, 4,600 to 4,800 are killed and another 16,000 are permanently disabled. Do you have any information on the average costs associated with these collisions?? ER visit costs, physical therapy/rehab, life insurance claims, lost wages, etc?? Would appreciate your thoughts/knowledge. Sincerely,
    Hawkeye
    1. 6/13/2011 8:50 AM Ron wrote:
      Hi Hawkeye,

Thanks very much for your note. You bring up an excellent and very important point.

The New York City Department of Transportation takes this issue very seriously. They report in their 2010 Pedestrian Safety Study and Action Plan:

"The United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) estimates the national impact of crashes at $230.6 billion, representing 2.3% of the GDP in 2000. To put this in perspective, Medicare annual costs in 2008 were just above 3% of GDP.

USDOT also broke down the total costs for motor vehicle crashes by state. New York bore a nearly $20 billion burden and had the third highest cost per capita, at $1,027, following California and Texas. State cost per capita varied due to differing state income levels and state medical, insurance and legal costs.

Based on these New York State costs, NYCDOT estimates the annual cost of all traffic crashes in New York City at $4.29 billion annually, about 1% of the Gross City Product. The annual cost for pedestrian crashes alone is estimated at $1.38 billion."

1. 6/14/2011 12:46 PM thatgirl wrote:
        good points all. i do think that the NYCDOT takes this seriously--now. in the past couple of years, NYCDOT commissioner janette sadik-khan has prioritized the study of pedestrian/cyclist safety, and how our current motor vehicle circulation interacts with both (even though the average person thinks they've merely concentrated on bike lanes). it will be interesting to see how providing some of these new measures will effect accident statistics in coming years.

it's important to compare this with sadik-khan's predecessor, iris weinshall, who focused her NYCDOT work on "improved circulation" of bridge and tunnel traffic into and out of the city. this saw the creation of yet more "superhighway" streets like houston, tenth avenue, first avenue, etc. that have proven outrageously dangerous to pedestrians and cyclists alike.
      2. 6/14/2011 1:52 PM Hawkeye wrote:
        Hey Ron,
        These are really BIG numbers. The comparison to Medicare is compelling. Crashes and repairs are costly big business against Insurers. I would think that the Insurance Companies would want to fund your project to help them save on claims. Have you contacted them to ask for funding?? Thanks!
  • 6/13/2011 3:41 AM Kai wrote:
    Thanks for this!
  • 6/13/2011 6:35 AM Mia wrote:
    Wow, this is almost satirical. I've visited NYC a few times and, as a tourist, it can be kinda scary what passes as acceptable "every-day life." I know people in NYC take pride in the bustling nature of their city, but how about putting some of that pride toward safety? Let's get real here.
  • 6/13/2011 12:14 PM midorigyoza wrote:
    thanx god, it's not china.
    i saw pedestrians walking on highway,
    cars running opposite lane in shanghai.
  • 6/13/2011 12:49 PM laura wrote:
    loved the image,graphic & music combo! super smart!!!
    me encanto ron!!! felicidades!
  • 6/13/2011 1:06 PM Mike Draper wrote:
    The highly selective use of video clips proves nothing. Of course there are instance of bad behavior by bicyclists, peds, and drivers. This is normal, chaotic, crazy New York! If it is too much for you, go back to polite Seattle or wherever.
  • 6/13/2011 5:17 PM Sylvia wrote:
    RON! ¿Por qué nunca me dijíste que te hablas español!? Vamos a tomar una cerveza ahora que tenemos tiempo!
  • 6/13/2011 10:28 PM Gilbert wrote:
    Great stuff, well done. I did not know there were so many Chinese in NYC!!! Looks like a Beijing street, nearly. See my blog about traffic issues in Beijing.
    1. 6/14/2011 9:28 AM Ron wrote:
      Thanks for your note, Gilbert. Interesting blog post February 24, 2011.
  • 6/14/2011 9:18 AM Jeff wrote:
    While good for a bit of shock value, its not that big of a deal: just because someone is rolling on two wheels does not make them unsafe. Any bike can ride along the sidewalk at walking speeds just like a wheelchair or Segway. People need to get a little perspective. Bikes also have some of the best view in traffic out there.
    1. 6/14/2011 9:36 AM eepok wrote:
      There's nothing in the video nor in the narrative that singles out bicyclists as "unsafe". The purpose of the video is to demonstrate the complete neglect for the traffic standards by a massive number of people at one intersection over a span of time. Bicyclists seem to be singled out because their "scenes" involve them going the wrong way on streets and nimbly swerving between pedestrians.

And yet, your perspective needs to change for the sake of everyone on bikes. Bicycles are vehicles, not novelties. If we want to be taken serious by those in cars and trucks on the road, we have to start obeying the same laws.
  • 6/14/2011 11:32 AM simpletwig wrote:
    I agree with eepok completely. I think you missed parts of the video or something. Just last week I saw a wrong way bicyclist run into a bicyclist that was doing everything right, who because of the negligent rider ended up on the pavement. The negligent rider who was unhurt continued on his wrong way adventure like nothing happened. Negligent riders are constantly putting me at risk with close calls that I have to swerve to avoid and are giving all riders a bad rap, certainly making harder for drivers to predict our behavior.
  • 6/14/2011 12:08 PM roger wrote:
    The "flashing" red lights when two elements meet is a bit annoying...
  • 6/15/2011 3:26 PM Jeremy wrote:
    Its clearly the cyclists that are the problem in this equation...watch the video its 99.9% of the time they are blowing through the intersection or pedestrians, they are rude and ignorant people that have no care for anyone else but themselves...I feel like a majority of people that have responded to this video will love my website www.ihatebicycles.com come there and join the fight against the real problem...CYCLISTS.
  • 6/15/2011 5:54 PM Walter wrote:
    It's embarrassing and infuriating to see the lack of empathy and sense of entitlement all three camps have, but the cyclists in particular. (I say this as a cyclist myself.) As a non-NYC resident, this epitomizes the negative stereotype some people hold of NYC habitants. What nurtures this? Does it "rub off" onto new people after a while after they "give in" to bad habits? Does it bother the culprits, and if so, what prevents them from being the change they'd like to see? Interesting, thought provoking stuff. Thanks Ron, can't wait to see the full site when it's done.
  • 6/21/2011 10:00 AM Doug wrote:
    I traveled up to New York a couple of weeks ago for a day and saw the area of Times Square in which car traffic was totally blocked off so that pedestrians and bicyclists could own that space. I really liked what I saw there and think that there should be more spaces like that in Manhattan. It would not surprise me if private car ownership was eventually banned in large parts of Manhattan. I think there should be larger car-free zones than what I saw at Times Square. That might eliminate some of the dangerous spots created by cars speeding too fast.
  • 6/30/2011 7:12 PM live streaming tv wrote:
    Esto fue muy interesante. Me encantó la lectura
  • 7/12/2011 9:02 PM m a mattox wrote:
    Have You looked @: Dubai; UAE
    Their city was customized FOR such
    traffic issues....perhaps the City Planners in: NYC & Dubai should compare
    notes.....it;s a westernized Arab city
    under Royal rule BUT americanized/westernized in a europeon
    fushion style

the other issue is reminiscent of:
    SimCity.....

intriguing

monica ann mattox
    future TAMU Viz student
    houston,texas
  • 8/12/2011 2:06 PM Ed wrote:
    A little late to this party, but having just got back on my back and having specialist driver training I was horrified by some of the cyclists. Most of the time on your bike you need to think like you are a car and follow those rules. Yes, there are times you can weave through pedestrians, but you use eye contact, make it personal, ask permission in a visual way, not ram raid it.

Someone said it was only 3 or 4 people get a perspective. Let me paraphrase a safety book, "Tell me which 3 people it is going to be this next year so I can go and tell there families." It's all okay until it is you or someone you love.

It is not a simple problem but the first step is people realizing that trying to optimize their own gain might in fact be working against them (Look at Nash's work on game theory).
  • 11/22/2011 12:40 PM Sara P wrote:
    Ron-
    I'm really glad you posted this video. I enjoyed it over the summer, and now I have been able to use it as inspiration. I am currently a graduate student in civil engineering with a concentration in transportation and infrastructure. I am researching the impact of complete streets design on mobility, and your video has helped me prove the point that there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed in street design. I would like to talk to you more about your project and your video.
  • 3/24/2014 10:55 PM libros electronicos wrote:
    Un gran video, parece que ya tiene un tiempo pero no lo había visto hasta ahora.